Middlesex Law Chambers Company Logo Telephone Icon

We can provide you with immigration law specialists who can offer you sound and easily understood advice to give you the guidance that you need. Whether you're trying to sort a work permit or you need details on immigration, we will help you complete the relevant paperwork as well as making sure you are aware of any legal ramifications.

Applying for your UK visa?

•  Human Rights cases

•  Asylum services

•  Settlement

•  Fresh representations

•  Legacy cases

•  Domestic violence

•  Work permits

•  UK visas

•  Student visas

•  Immigration advice

•  Sponsorship information

•  Applications under EU legislation

•  Legal aid available

Our immigration law


If you're marrying a European national or you are struggling to find information on the family rights for European workers, give us call today. We will be happy to answer any questions or queries you have as well as investigate any issues you have. To book a consultation to discuss your needs, get in touch with one of our team today.

Need advice on EU immigration rules?

Need a work permit?

Call us on

020 8843 1172

Close-up of a passport

This firm is authorised and regulated by the SRA in England and Wales. The firms practice number is 524431